Our experts will answer these and other questions.You will learn about the available forms of running a business on the Polish market. We will also guide you through the applicable accounting, tax and legal issues and present the available tools and technologies that will make it easier for you to set up and run your business.
- Forms of business available in Poland – general overview
- How easy it is to set up the most popular company among foreign investors – a limited liability company?
- Is starting a business in Poland possible with COVID-19-related restrictions in travelling?
- Taxation in Poland - which legal form of business is the most tax-advantageous? Comparative analysis. (CIT I VAT)
- Tax incentives in Poland.
- Short overview of legal regulations regarding employment in Poland
- Responsibilities related to HR and payroll services in Poland
- Bookkeeping in Poland
- Management accounting
- Tools and technologies
- What to look for when choosing an accounting office